Photo of Byron Bay - one of Australia's best beaches!

Airtel 3G hack New October 2012 100% working

 After a long time I am going to post about a 3G hacking trick which is 100% working in many states (UP, MP, UK, MH, Bihar and more.). Airtel is giving about 500 kbps to 1MBps downloading seeped on my area. I used it but after sometime they increases there packs so I started finding for airtel hacking tricks. Final I found a working trick for airtel 3G hack. So tick is here. I am tried to fool airtel server in this trick. And finally after many attempts I got success in hacking airtel 3G. It is too easy. Follow all given steps.
 
Step 1. First of all go to create a new massage on your mobile.

Step 2. Now type Get500

Step 3. Now send it to 54321. After this you will get a massage about wrong keyword.

Step 4. Now Type Get100 and send it to 54321.

Step 5. After sending you will get a SMS about recharge.

You are done. You will get Total 1024 mb of 3G data so enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comment here

Photo of Byron Bay - one of Australia's best beaches!